Europe’s Only International Forum Dedicated to Medical Device Software Design and Compliance
Software design for medical devices is becoming subject to increased regulations, changing standards and evolving best practices. In order to help you keep up with this shifting landscape, Pharma-IQ is proud to present its 6th Annual Software Design for Medical Devices (SDMD)
SDMD 2016 will bring together 50+ professionals from across the medical device industry with the end goal of addressing their regulatory and technical challenges.
Join us at SDMD 2016 to:
* Discuss the proposed new European regulatory structure with insight from the MHRA
* Discover what novel practices and tools your peers (and
competitors) are using in their software development and validation with case studies from GE, Philips, Siemens, Drägerwerk and more
* Learn how to get the most out of a truly agile workflow in your projects with an innovative demonstration from an Agile Coach on ‘mob-programming’
* Develop basic-crypto techniques to increase product security with insight from Philips Healthcare
* Gain a better understanding of the Human Factors engineering process with help from Roche Diagnostics
Bringing together Software Engineers, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Managers, with an inspiring speaker panel and content that really addresses the challenges and issues on everyone’s mind right now. This event promises to be a platform for innovation and an incredible networking opportunity.
Offered Free by: Pharma IQ
See All Resources from: Pharma IQ
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.