This book challenges everything you thought you knew about sales! It then presents a radically new approach to the design and management of the sales process.
Let’s be honest. Sales in a typical organization (most organizations in fact), is seriously broken. But rather than focusing on the obvious dysfunction, management is busy with incremental improvement initiatives such as:
1. Sales training
2. Sales force automation
3. Bolt-on lead-generation activities
4. New commission structures and incentives
Trouble is, none of these activities actually address the root cause of the dysfunction. Sure, they may offer a temporary lift but things always go back to the way they were!
This eBook, The Machine, presents a radically different approach to the design and management of the sales function. It challenges the standard sales models and presents a new environment where salespeople just sell.
And an environment where all other activities are performed by a tightly synchronized, head-office-based, sales-support team.
We call this new way of thinking Sales Process Engineering (SPE). Those organizations that apply SPE discover the following benefits:
1. A huge increase in the volume of sales appointments (on a per-capita basis)
2. A significant increase in the territory that can be covered by the existing sales team
3. A dramatic improvement in customer-service quality
4. NO increase in operating expenses
Offered Free by: Sales Process Engineering: Ballistix
See All Resources from: Sales Process Engineering: Ballistix
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.