Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Five Ways To Reduce Latency"
Slow is the new downtime when it comes to your online business. Just a few seconds of latency can cause a potential customer to leave your website and never return.
Luckily, a few changes to your DNS can help you reduce your website latency and keep your customers happy. In Dyn's latest whitepaper, you will find out what 5 factors can affect your latency:
- How distance between PoPs affects resolution time
- The difference a well-routed network can make
- Why the right equipment is so important
- The ways that monitoring your performance can give you better insight
- And how the right advanced features can boost your overall performance
Offered Free by: Dyn
See All Resources from: Dyn
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.