Request Your Free eBook Now:
"The 5 most perplexing Dark Mode email design problems"
And how to fix them
After analyzing thousands of emails designed for Dark Mode, stensul determined the five most perplexing design problems
- Color “blindness” or insufficient attention paid to color palette contrast shifts between light and dark backgrounds
- Overlooking when and how to use transparent images
- Not factoring in text readability on changed backgrounds
- Failing to consider subscribers’ email clients
- Discounting the importance of pre-send testing
Offered Free by: stensul
See All Resources from: stensul
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.